Acids, Bases, Buffers & pH
Virtual Cell Biology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Acids, Bases, Buffers & pH Review Questions
Free multiple choice and true/false questions designed to help students practice and test their understanding of
2. Compare and contrast acids bases and salts.
3. Understand the relationship between ions and pH.
4. Understand the relationship between the atoms in a water molecule and pH.
5. Which range of numbers represent an acidic solution? A neutral solution? A basic solution?
6. Chemically, what differentiates a strong acid from a weak acid?
7. Explain the relationship between the terms "ions", "salts" & "buffers".
8. Explain what it means that the pH scale is logarithmic.
Page last updated:
You have FREE access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level introductory biology course. The Virtual Biology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions & Practice Test Questions.