Cell Cycle: Mitosis
from Science Prof Online
Cell Cycle: Mitosis Review Questions
These multiple choice and true/false questions are designed to help students practice and test their understanding of Mitosis.
3. Explain what happens during each subphase of interphase.
4. Explain the main event of each phase of mitosis. (Click here for a photographic guide to a classroom exercise showing the different phases of mitosis.)
5. Explain the forms that chromosomes are in for each phase of the cell cycle I-PMAT:
- a. chromatin or chromosome (uncondensed DNA or condensed DNA)?
- b. unduplicated, duplicated or daughter chromosome?
7. Explain what form the DNA molecule is in during interphase and how the material is packaged when the cell is preparing to divide.
1. Describe how cytokinesis is accomplished and differs in a plant cell versus an animal cell.
These are review questions are designed to help students better understand the Mitosis. They are based on materials that can be found on the Cell Cycle: Mitosis Lecture Main Page.
Page last updated: 2/2016
You have FREE access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level introductory biology course. The Virtual Biology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions & Practice Test Questions.