Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Introduction to Anatomy Review Questions
1. Choose a body system you are already familiar with and describe an object belonging to that system for each of the organization levels.
2. How would majoring in anatomy be different than majoring in physiology at the college level? Make sure to include details about future career or educational opportunities for each.
3. Describe 3 examples from everyday life that could represent the three major body planes. Provide specific details for each example and relate your details to the human body.
4. Using detail and proper anatomical terms, explain why identical twins do not have identical fingerprints. Make sure to include the descriptions of the anatomy of fingerprints and the physiology behind the formation of fingerprints.
5. How are twin studies helpful for medical research?
6. Describe the similarities and differences between gross and microscopic anatomy.
Medical Terminology Flashcards
Word Elements & Abbreviations
The Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.