Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
Practice Test Questions
Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Introduction to Anatomy Practice Test Questions
a. epidermis b. dermal papillae c. hypodermis
d. friction ridges e. both a and c f. both b and d
3. Put the following in sequence of formation from 1-4:
_____ primary friction ridges _____ volar pads _____ secondary friction ridges _____ sweat glands
4. Circle A for an question about anatomy and P for a question about physiology.
A PHow is oxygen transported by blood cells? A PWhere is the vagus nerve? APIs the gallbladder inferior to the liver? APWhich hormone regulates blood sugar? APWhat is the order of chemical reaction? APWhich structures are inside the nefron of a kidney?
5. Which anatomical plane divides a human body into right and left halves?
a. frontal b. medial c. sagittal d. transverse
e. all of the above f. both b and c
1. Monozygotic twins have the same:
a. genetic code
e. both a and d
f. both b and c
2. Fingerprints are formed by:
The Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.
6. Put the following in order from smallest to largest:
_____ organ system _____ atom _____ cell _____ tissue _____ organ _____ organelle
7. The fingerprint to the right has which of the following patterns:
a. arch b. loop c. whorl
8. Which two types of fingerprint minutiae can be found within the green border on the fingerprint to the left?
a. bifurcation b. delta c. island
d. cross-over e. pore