Virtual Microbiology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Virus Structure Review Questions
These multiple choice and true/false questions are designed to help students practice and test their understanding of this topic.
3. How are the genomes of viruses different from the genomes of living things? How are they similar?
4. What are the three main structural elements that viruses can be made of? Which of these structural elements is not present in all virus?
5. What is the difference between an enveloped and non-enveloped virus?
6. Where and how do enveloped viruses obtain their envelopes?
7. Describe the different shapes of viruses.
8. How are viruses primarily classified (sorted out by scientists)?
These are review questions from the Virtual Microbiology Classroom of the free science education website Science Prof Online. The following questions are designed to help students better understand virus structure. They are based on materials that can be found on the Virus Structure Lecture Main Page.
Science Prof Online