FREE Cell Biology Teaching Materials from SPO
Cell Biology Teaching Materials
You have free access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level introductory Cell Biology Course. The Virtual Cell Biology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including Power Point Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.
Page last updated: 2/2016
Science Prof Online (SPO) is a FREE science education website. The Cell Biology Instructor's Corner offers lecture materials and homework assignments currently used in real, live college biology classrooms.
- Introduction to Cell Biology
- Basics of Biological Cells
CHEMISTRY / BIOCHEMISTRY
- Atomic Theory & The Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonds, Reactions & Notation
- Acids, Bases, Buffers & pH
- Diffusion, Osmosis & Active Transport
- Macromolecules, Diet & Nutrition
METABOLISM & PHOTOSYNTHESIS
- Metabolism: Aerobic Respiration
- Metabolism: Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation
- Metabolism: Catabolism of Proteins & Fats
- Photosynthesis: Light Dependent Reactions
- Molecular Genetics Basics
- DNA Transcription & Translation
- DNA Replication & Gene Expression - Combo
- Cell Division: Mitosis Meiosis - Combo
Curious stories about what drives scientists!
The story of Henrietta Lack's and her immortal cells.
Science will use it to fight cancer and maybe even bring extinct animals back from the dead!
Viruses have been downsizing!
What's eating you is smarter than you think!
- Shrink HW doc
Students are crazy about Radiolab! See what they have to say about the podcast: