FREE Cell Biology Practice Test Questions
Cell Biology Test Questions
from Science Prof Online
Page last updated: 1/2016
Below are links to the practice test questions for the Virtual Cell Biology Classroom Lectures.
CHEMISTRY & BIOCHEMISTRY
- Chemistry Basics & Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonds, Reactions & Notation
- Acids, Bases, Buffers & pH
- Organic Chemistry, Macromolecules & Nutrition
- Diffusion, Osmosis & Active Transport
- Prokaryotic Cell Structure & Function
- Eukaryotic Cell Structure & Function
- Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation
- Catabolism of Proteins & Fats
- Gene Expression: Transcription & Translation
You have FREE access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level introductory Cell Biology Course. The Virtual Cell Biology Classroom provides a wide range of FREE educational resources including Power Point Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.
" What am I, Life? A thing of watery salt Held in cohesion by unresting cells, Which work they know not why, which never halt,
Myself unwitting where their Master dwells.
I do not bid them, yet they toil, they spin
A world which uses me as I use them"
(1878 – 1967))
Classroom-tested science PPT lectures